Friday, October 1, 2010

What are patients saying about Dr. Higham and team?

Dr. Higham and his team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Just 4 KiDDS, serving Idaho Falls, ID and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today! Happy Friday!

"Just 4 Kidds makes it so easy to take my children to the dentist. From the toys in the waiting room and the movie theatre to even the "children's lingo" that the dentist and assistants use around the kids, to say that I was impressed is an understatement. I recommend them for anyone with children.‎" ~Brigette

"I can't tell you how impressed I was. They were on time, fast, and my kids loved it. By far the coolest dental office I have ever been in. I used to hate taking the kids to the dentist. With 6 kids, I would be stuck for hours. The staff was great to work with and they even have a movie theater for the kids that are waiting. A+ in my book!‎" ~Jenifer

"I am very impressed with the Just 4 KiDDs dental office. I experienced very little time in the waiting room (my kids wished it was longer because of the fun toys to play with and movies to watch). Dr. Higham works very well with my children!! My daughter had to go back in for another visit a few days later because she needed a cavity filled and she was counting down the days because she was so excited to go back to the dentist. She has never ever done that before. The service was very fast and efficient and the staff was wonderful and very welcoming.‎" ~Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment